Wednesday 7 November 2012

M A L A C C A

Hello :D time to update my blog about the malacca trip! It was super fun <3 ONE FIVEEEEE.

[Day 1]
We arrived at school at 6.30am. Then we got on a bus :D yay. The bus ride was asdfghjkl long. But it was fun bus ride :3 I sat with dodo. We took maybe like 1h to get to the Singapore airport thingy for coaches. Yea. Then we continued our journey to the Malaysia custom. We spent quite awhile there as we had to queue for a looooong loooong time ._. Oh well. Then we stopped by at some place for breakfast. I had ice cream mwehehehe. 8D then we just continued our journey blah blah :D one of our trip's destination was this plantation/village. THERE WERE MANY CATS C'MON EVERYONE LETS JUST ALL DIE -.- the first game we played there was the top thingy. I'm horrible at it ._. SHEEEESH. Then we went for lunch I think. [horrible AHAHA sorry] THERE WERE MANY FLIES CAN ._. Everyone was like *swat* ._. Pfft. Then we went into this air-con room YAY to play that Malay game [Ahaha I forgot the name. ] it's the one with marbles. Then we learnt how to use leaves to make those thingy that put rice :b but my favourite was learning how to make the basket thingy 8D super cool okay! :D it was the most fun one mwehehe. Next. We learnt how to make the oneh oneh thing :D YUMMEH. <3 oh there was also some funny games the people arranged. Gosh. Those games made most of us get dirty LOL. -.- The tour guide also then introduced a lot of plants/crops/plantations to us :3 I was like yawning all the way AHAHAH. ._. We left the place. for dinner! Dinner was goooood ;D the ride back from that restaurant to the hotel was damn funny. I laughed like mad hehe. <3 Debrief at the hotel took forever. ._. Finally!! We could go to our hotel rooms <: mostly 3 per room. My roomies are Dodo and Dada. xD I volunteered to take the foldable bed because I thought it was comfy siwwhwkeneken I totally regret it .____. Sheeeeesh. It was super cold. The temperature in the room when we first went in was 0 degrees ._. Chey. -.- so we were snacking in our rooms :D we slept quite early leh. 10+ (y) YAY FOR US.

[Day2]
We went for breakfast IT WAS BUFFET AKWKWNWJWK WHEEEE. Damn yummy yay 8) it was good <: then because our class didn't have to visit a school. We had some cross cultural activities + city tour. The cross cultural activities were games like charades etc. :3 quite fun hehe. But our group had a disadvantage because nobody in our group learnt Malay bwahahah. :D we got on the bus for our city tour. We went to funny hot places haha. My favourite was the nonya house! It's super cool can :D but Amanda was scared of the mannequins ._. Uhm. Bwahaha. Will take pictures of the stuff I bought today heh. Currently, it's supposed to be dinner time. But the dinner not here yet -.- and everyone at my table is like sleeping ._. So YAY here I am blogging. Okay not really. Because there is no wifi or anything here jaiwnenw. I'm just typing into my notes so I would just copy paste later when I go back Singapore teehee. :D [OHOHOH! We sat a trishaw tooooo. It was super funny because Amanda's trishaw had this giant speaker behind her and the music playing was damn funny and loud :'D ] sigh. I'm bored. :(
*updating currently on 7 nov- 19.36]*
Well that night was crazy. We laughed like mad while dinner. And when we went back to the hotel it was crazy too xD I was laughing like mad with my roommates BWAHAHA I LUB THEM. <3

[Day 3].
Hello! :D I'm currently on the bus otw to school <: my parents are gonna fetch me from there! Everyone is like looking at their phone AHAHA because 3G!! At long last :D well anyway. Today morning , we got woken up by Cathy and Dawn -.- because dumb dumb Amanda gave them the room card. Me and dodo were like NOOOOO. So yea. We got woken up ajsieiwnwhakw -_- so we went for breakfast yay Yum! :D and we found wifi in the lobby hehe. So we stayed there for awhile to find out our BSE batch. :33 after that. We got up on the bus. TO THIS PLACE THAT SELLS ALL THE LOCAL FOOD. :D yummmy hehe ;) after that we went for batik painting! :D IT'S SHO FUN YAY. Then we went for lunch! OMG nicest lunch ever. Spaghetti :D <3333 super nice ;D so after lunch we just made our journey back from Malaysia to Singapore. Currently we are already in SG. ;D

[conclusion]
This trip was super fun :D OMG I really enjoyed it :') 105 <3 this memory was really great. And I would forever remember it . Thankyou one-five <3 next year we would be two-five (': one more year to make great memories :') lub you'all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment