Wednesday 5 September 2012

Today was quite, okay very fun day \o/ when chem supp ended we went botanical gardens MRT meet dodo :D cos she had badminton competition or something so she didn't go chemistry supp T-T it was super funny :'D I could not stop laughing :'D
AUNTIE AMANDA! :D omg super auntie ahahaha :')
Siying is the only normal one, according to Auntie A. ._. Hmm.
Elis is like me :> not normal and crazy eheehe :D
Siying and Amanda makes such a cute couple >:') Ehehehe. *evil smirks with dodo*
We practically walked around the entire plaza Singapura. Phew. Tired.
We played so many basketball games I AM EXHAUSTED. My hands are so tired. And I feel so sleepy now ._. lunch was at Pasta Mania ;) yum yum :>
Waiting for Dodo at the mrt station :D focus is on Auntie Dada yay :D 

Those two ._. 

In the mrt :3 me and dodo sat opposite them
MY DUST CAP ON DODO'S PHONE EHEHE 
PASTAMANIA LUNCHHH <3 Siying is sad because its not 69 >:) 
LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH IM FEELING HUNGRY AGAIN. 
YAY I BOUGHT THESE WHILE WAITING FOR MY DAD >:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment