Thursday 27 September 2012

ONE-OH-FIVE

Aw man today was so fun :DD our second recess- OMG the craziest ever AHAHAH xD because Elliz brought this tiny bottle that can be used to spray. Then we started taking it and spray everywhere AHAHA. And dodo's M&M bottle and its cap. So we were like running around the class spraying water/trying not to get sprayed. And running around trying to catch te M&M bottle/cap and try to shoot it at someone :'D AHAHAH SUPER FUN. Thn when the bell ring it was like WOAH SO FAST ehehe. So after that we had ICT. I sat next to dodo and she did stupid stuff as usual ._. AHAHA. And stupid Wenwen tweeted about me saying I wanna pee. :| wanna kill her AHAHA. Oh well. ILUBMYCLASS(': <3 muacks x. <3 hehe.


Anyway. My chemistry bt3. :( I dd badly T-T so that's why I should not blog and I should go study now!! :D bye! ;D

*my new iPhone cover* nice eh >:D haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment