Friday 12 October 2012

End Of Years~

EOYS
Well~~~~~~~:D 
3/5 done with EOYs!! :DD mwehehe. 
LA; the composition was quite okay. but omfg the lit response. im like asdfghjkl what is this. -.- everyone was like /o\ what!! so yea. then comprehension was suspicious- too easy to be true hmm. or is it just that i havent done compres in ages ahaha. (': Summary was quite okay :D i hope ._.
Chinese Compo; Gah quite okay la~ but hopefully wont li ti. kcan. 
Geography; Section A was quite okay, easier than bts because i learnt those >:) like pollution, population etc etc. hehe. so hopefully section A will help pull up my section B omfg. ._. Section B was horrible. torturous. ugh. oh well la. Since its over... :D 
Maths Paper 2; OMFG THE MOST DIFFICULT I SWEAR PAPER 2. ugh wtf. -_- so difficult i wanted to tear the paper up. ._. there was too little time and ugh ugh ugh. A LOT of people couldnt finish doing. i swear if you actually finished doing, you are a genius. lots of people cried after the maths paper. sigh. .__. asdfghjkl. 
History; yay it was easier than expected :D hopefully a pass? ahaha im sorry but all my previous history exams were failures lol. thats probably because i always study the night before for the history papers. so DUH i obviously cant cram all the information in my head ugh why was i so stupid. but this this i started like 1 month earlier okay!! :D so i hope it pays off gaaaaah. :D

Remaining papers; Chinese paper 2, science(Biology, Physics, Chemistry) , maths paper 1. 


ugh cant wait for end of exams :D PARTAY! \o/ i wanna go USS with ot4 hehe. <3 but why must my school organise post-exams activities ;~: those stewpid sports. ugh. IM SO NOT A SPORTS PERSON T-T wahlaoeh. stupiddd urh. ._. 

Anyway, Jiayou people <3 
I gotta go study my science now :33 hopefully my dad manages to buy bubble tea for me hehe. I so need that now ToT <3


xoxoooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment